Software Engineering and Programming Languages
Welcome to the home pages of the SEPL group!
- The Software Engineering and Programming Languages group will be closing down, effective with the end of Winter Semester 2015/16. We wish you the best of luck and exciting and insightful studies!
- We are offering the following class for winter semester 2015:
Our work aims at making programming easier and programmers more productive.
- Tools that effect program changes, such as refactoring tools
- Tools that find program errors, such as static, dynamic, and combined static-dynamic program checkers
- New programming languages and programming language extensions
- Analysis of existing practices, languages, and tools